My computer is down right now...so, I am borrowing the Housemans computer (they have been my angels this last week...just when I felt like I was going to fizzle, there they were)!!!
But, I wanted to give family a heads up as to what is going on...
Tomorrow morning first thing we are off to pick up our "conformity" letter from ICBF. If that happens by 10:30, we head to the US Embassy with the girls for a long appointment...it takes 24 hours to process the girls visa, but, if that goes well, we can pick them up on Friday.
So, I tentatively booked our flights for Saturday. That would put us in GR airport at 9:20. If the above does not go as planned, then it will be Tuesday or Weds. as Friday the Embassy is closed for processing...and Tuesday flights are "iffy" as the plane is almost full...so keep praying.
I'll keep you posted once I know more!!
Kristi -
ReplyDeleteWe are praying, praying, praying for a good day today :) Hoping all goes well for your Saturday flight HOME!!!!!!
Hang in there!! Praying all goes as planned! :)
ReplyDelete